RiverView Historical Plaza II
RHP has been helping Hoboken do business since 1986; Providing professional office space accommodating small to large sized businesses.
- Newly Renovated
- On-site Property Manager
- Available Garage Parking
- Elevator Building
- 24/7 Building Access
- Intercom System
We have some wonderful neighbors...
RHP is surrounded by convenient and local business, including a number of restaurants, office suppliers, financial institutions, shops, salons and shipping centers. A few of our neighbors are CVS, Office Depot, FedEx, Kinko's, Starbucks, Biggie's Clams, Texas Arizona and many, many more!
RHP is just one block from the Hoboken Transit Terminal and the Lackawana Terminal where you can find quick transportation by PATH, NJT, Taxi, Bus or Water Ferry. RPH is less than 10-minute train or ferry to Manhattan.
Also RHP is located near lovely parks with great views of Manhattan.
A little more about Hoboken, New Jersey
Across the Hudson from NYC, the mile-square city of Hoboken is a booming environment for work and play. Business benefit from its proximity to the city while keeping a small community charm.
- Major regional transit hub; less than 10-minute train or ferry to NYC.
- Hoboken was designated a gold-level walk-friendly community in 2011.
- Hoboken was rated the best dining town in New Jersey (NJ Monthly Magazine).
- Hoboken was ranked a Top 10 college town in the country (Princeton Review, 2012).
- Hoboken is ranked #1 city in public transportation use (U.S. Census).
- Hoboken is ranked the #1 most walkable city in the country (WalkScore.com).
- Hoboken’s Pier A Park is ranked one of the top 10 urban parks in the country (Urban Land Institute)
- Hoboken’s Washington Street was named one of the Top 10 Great Streets for 2010 (American Planning Association, 2010)